Home Repair Programme
Our Home Repair Programme provides affordable home maintenance and repair solutions specific to your needs. From minor repair to major projects, we offer unique services to address the challenges associated with keeping your home warm, dry, healthy and safe.
All work is costed by Habitat for Humanity and carried out by our builders and trusted trade partners. Affordable repayment options are provided based on a households income.
- Any issues related to health & safety
- Weather-proofing your home
- Electrical rewiring
- Roofing replacement
- Wall lining replacement
- Disability access & conversions
- Kitchen modifications
- Wall / flooring repairs
- Driveway repairs
- Installation of security fittings
- Section drainage & clearing
- Exterior cladding replacement or repair
- Interior & exterior painting
- Minor electrical / plumbing repairs
1. You must own your own home (with or without a mortgage)
2. Your home requires work which you are unable to afford
3. You are willing to partner with Habitat for the duration of the project
4. You are willing and able to meet the affordable repayments
5. You are willing and able to provide a guarantor if required
All works large and small are considered, although cost is generally capped at $20,000.
Please do contact us to tell us your needs, as each application is considered on it’s own merits.